Learn how to make Origami Photo Stand.
What we need?
How to do?
1. Take a 12 inch * 12 inch craft paper .
2. Fold it in to half from left to right and crease the center.
3. Open the fold and again fold both the sides towards center.
4. Repeat the same folding from top to bottom.
5. Turn the paper and fold the last crease.
6. Fold right and left side papers towards the center line.
7. Bring down the top paper to the last folded paper and insert it like a stand.
Now you can place your memorable photos in the paper stand.
Watch more: http://21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart