DIY: Chopstick Holder
What we need?
How to do?
1. Take a 8 inch square printed paper.
2. Fold the paper from left to right to get a crease.
3. Open the paper.
4. Now fold left and side towards the center.
5. Open the folding.
6. Fold the right corner towards the center in a triangle shape.
7. Fold the left side corner till the first crease in a triangle shape.
8. Fold the left paper two times.
9. Fold the right side paper on top of the folded paper.
10. Make a small fold at the bottom.
Now you can place your chopsticks in it!
Watch more: http://21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart