Learn how to make paper Kusudama Flower.
What we need?
How to do?
1. Take a 10 cm * 10 cm craft paper.
2. Fold paper in half on the horizontal diagonal axis.
3. Turn the paper in the other direction.
4. Fold right and left corners to the top.
5. Open both the sides and fold till the edges.
6. Open it and make a squash fold on left and right sides.
7. Fold both the tips.
8. Make two diagonal folds.
9. Fold the both edges and glue it. This is one petal.
10. Repeat 4 more petals to get kusudama flower.
Watch more: http://21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart